Sunday, October 3, 2010

Taxol #4

So far, so good. Taxol #4 was last Thursday. My hands are a little tingly, definitely heat-sensitive, but it comes and goes. I'm waking up at least once or twice a night with a sweat-soaked pillow, my skin is drying out a little (but that could be partly seasonal), and I'm definitely more emotional; but it still beats the Adriamycin/Cytoxan combo that had me achy and exhausted every other weekend and developing aversions to various smells, tastes, and even the thought of certain smells and tastes.

I've been meaning to write about all kinds of things, and as usual, now that I'm here I can't think of any. Well, not that I'm prepared to get into right now, anyway. My boss has been suggesting I blog about my scarf stylings, but that obviously calls for photos. I'll do that soon though.

I didn't get to blog during my last chemo session because I forgot to hibernate my netbook in the morning, so by the time I got to the chemo suite the battery was dead. It was a good day for that to happen though - my dad came by and I really enjoyed chatting with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment