Friday, August 13, 2010

3 AC down, 1 to go

That's hard to believe. Obviously I have no idea how I'll react to the 12 weeks of Taxol, but so far the AC hasn't been that bad to me. I'm still feeling pretty good today, though I'm really sleepy. I slept very well last night, too, in spite of the steroid, so it isn't that.

I've got big plans for tonight though, no time to be tired! I'm going to see Portland-based Brothers of the Baladi, performing here in Boise with 4 of my favorite local dancers featured! Initially I was to have been one of the 4, but I didn't know if I would be up to it right after a chemo treatment. Turns out I probably would have been, but these guys are so great...I'd hate to be at less than my best. As it is, I get to just enjoy the show.

Chemo yesterday went well. My blood counts were once again completely within the normal range. I hope they stay pretty high this time too...I think my husband may be coming down with a cold. I definitely don't need any of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment