Saturday, August 7, 2010

Chemo gets unpleasant

This is from the Saturday after my first treatment. I get my treatments on Thursday afternoons, and Saturday is definitely my worst day.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Definitely not feeling as well today. The nausea pills are still pretty much working, though I did have to throw in one of the "as needed" on top of the Emend. I feel slightly achy and really tender, especially around the neck and jaw. It's not unlike the tenderness I've experienced with having a hangover, though fortunately without the headache that usually accompanies that.

I feel a little self-absorbed posting all this online, but I mainly just want to have a record that's easy for me to get to - this is all so new, and I'm feeling my way through it as it goes, but I want to be able to remember and compare and look for patterns as I go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment