Saturday, August 7, 2010

Back to work on Monday

Monday, July 19, 2010

Back to work today, and I'm ready. I slept a LOT yesterday; Saturday too, but more so yesterday I think. I still slept well last night though, just woke up a bit early this morning. I still have a mild headache I can't quite shake, but other than that I feel pretty good. I'll still take my Zofran today, but I'm not experiencing any nausea at all at the moment. Actually I'm hungry.

I'm tempted to go to my friend's bellydance drills class after work, I feel that "normal". Who knows how my energy level will be by that point, but I may give it a try. It would feel so good!

---
August 8: I did go to drill class, and it did feel good. I had to slow down a few times because the combination of exercise and heat made me start to get queasy, but mostly I was okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment