Saturday, August 7, 2010

Almost back to normal, and a chemo guilt dream

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Normal with an undercurrent of yuck. Just the tiniest hint of nausea underlying everything, but I haven't even taken anything for it. I was told to take Zofran every 12 hours for 2-3 days after the Emend ran out...today would be day 3. I also have a "take as needed" med, but I'm saving it for dire emergencies now that I found out it's also used as an anti-psychotic. Weird.

Eating smaller, more frequent meals seems to be a good way to go with this - I feel icky if I eat my former normal portion sizes. I really need to focus on getting more veggies in, though I have at least been eating plenty of fruit.

Oh! I just remembered...I dreamed I was at some outdoor reception with a buffet, and I was sneaking around to where the sushi was laid out because I knew I wasn't supposed to have any! I took a couple of pieces made with crab, figuring that was okay because it wasn't raw, but I felt really furtive. Too funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment