Saturday, August 7, 2010

Second chemo treatment

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Is it weird that I'm excited to go to chemo? Because I really am. I guess a lot of it is that whole "taking action" thing again. Plus, I see people every day who are on my side, pulling for me, but I love going to the hospital and seeing the doctors and nurses who are not only on my side but can actually do something about it. Yeah, I love going to the hospital. That's definitely weird.

Plus there's the whole guilt-free afternoon off thing. I can sit there and surf the web, watch a movie, read, update my Facebook status way too frequently, anything I want - as long as what I want includes sitting there while medicine drips into me. Today I'm taking a few wigs in to donate to the accessory room, so maybe I'll sit in there and play for awhile. And of course there's my awesome new chemo shirt. I need to start working on another one for next time!

---
The shirts I had made to wear to chemo were a big hit with my doctor and the nursing staff. Here's the first one and the second one.

No comments:

Post a Comment